Original topic:

CHALLENGE TO ADMIN BY sosa123, the Abuser.

(Topic created on: 12-22-2022 07:25 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Note: Those who don't know the issue please check the trending post number 1.(https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Abuser-quot-sosa123-quot-is-the-name/td-p/1279093...)

Now everyone who reads the trending post knows about this abuser. Even after several reports by many users here, the Admin didn't take any action. As a result, the abuser has grown bold and is now abusing EVERYONE. He is sending abusive direct messages to people. 

This is something the Admins should be proud of. Time to CELEBRATE admins. Because of your incompetence, one anti-social user is abusing everyone on the platform. WOW!! Just WOW!!

FUN FACT: HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2020 AND CLAIMS THAT NO ONE WILL BAN HIM BECAUSE HE USES S SERIES PHONES.😂😂

I know that some moderators and admins may not take action against this user because he is abusing me,SidKarna, who is a staunch critic of Samsung. I can understand that, obviously.

But NOW THIS DUDE IS ABUSING EVERYONE. I am adding the screenshots of his latest creativity here. (the others are in the other post whose link is attached).

These are his direct messages and abusive comments to OTHER USERS. That too only latest because I can't add all.(he has been doing this since years, again congratulations Admins)

THIS WAS THE ORGINAL POST. I HAD TO CHANGE IT TO BRING THE ISSUE TO THE IMMEDIATE NOTICE OF ALL. THE COMMENTS ARE FOR THIS GALAXY GALLERY POST OF MINE.

NOTE : THE INITIAL COMMENTS AROUND 60 ARE FOR THE ABOVE PHOTOS I POSTED AND NOT FOR THE CONTENT ABOUT THE ABUSER.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. THIS WAS THE ONLY OPTION AS THE ADMINS ARE NOT TAKING ACTION AGAINST THE ABUSER. BARE WITH ME.
77 Comments
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Others
Awesome pics!
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks bud 🥰
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks man
Others
Great pics 👌🏻
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks bro. You forgot to like it. 😜😜
Others
Yaa I did now