Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

CAN'T ACCESS TO DATA AND OBB FOLDER AFTER ANDROID 11

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 07:28 AM)
HarshRaj11
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Why I can get access to data and obb folder in android folder. Can anyone tell me the solution for this. There is data folder in android but we can't copy or cut or paste in data folder.
9 Comments
ashan123
Active Level 6
Others
clear your app data and try again

Screenshot_20210221-072529_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Others
Hello !! I am also using Android 11(galaxy a51) and here is a screenshot from my file manager, where u can clearly see data and obb folders are accessible. so try wiping out the cache memory by going in recovery mode ( switch off your phone, plug your phone in computer and then keep pressing volume up and power key together). in recovery mode find wipe cache partition and then press okay and restart your phone. this should fix this your prblm.

Screenshot_20210221-072221_My Files.jpg

0 Likes
HarshRaj11
Active Level 2
Others
No bro you can't access see there is 0 file in data folder , you can't copy or paste in data folder
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it is due to Google new privacy policy
in android 11 you can't access data folder but you can access by downloading file explorer app or by connecting computer
Others
Okay bro Thanks for the info
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
welcome 😊
if helpful accept as solution by clicking on 3 dots of my comment
Solution
Others
In Android 11 google removed access to Data and OBB folders.

So to access them you need to download 3rd party file Managers from play store.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
Lauki
Active Level 10
Others
No more access in A11, but you can download 3rd party apps which can allow you to do so
0 Likes
yoshishshi
Beginner Level 2
Others
Why I can get access to data and obb folder in android folder. Can anyone tell me the solution for this. There is data folder in android but we can't copy or cut or paste in data folder.

0 Likes