Original topic:

Build Date & Time Stamp feature in Inbuilt Camera

(Topic created on: 07-23-2019 06:43 PM)
prakharsahay
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Such a small and important frature ehich could have been easily added in the Samsung Camera is missing. At times people want to add date and time stamp on the images clicked, currently there isnt any such feature in samsung camera to enable or disable this based on ones requirements.

My family has 5 Samsung Handsets from M30 to S10 Plus and none of them have it. I request samsung to build this feature and provide this in next update. It will be very helpful.
8 Comments
Others
Bro, date, location and model stamp is there..only time is missing..
select stickers options..while editing your image..
prakharsahay
Active Level 3
Others
right bro, but imagine you taking 100s of pictures in 1 day and individually adding one by one will be another task in itself.

There should be an ON / OFF toggl3 button to put date time stamp during clicking the pictures.
Others
Very true..👍,there has to be a customized tab for such things..(in all handsets..).
shan789
Beginner Level 3
Others
miserably timestamp is missing, it should be there
Vishe76
Beginner Level 4
Others
Even I am facing similar issues hope this could come as a feature from standard phone app....waiting for the same....really a very big miss from such a big brand...all small brand's are also giving such feature.
prakharsahay
Active Level 3
Others
i completely agree with you. Samsung has missed out and lagging behind in this feature.
0 Likes
BlackSmoke
Beginner Level 3
Others
please give new update for time and date stamp, it's really required.
prakharsahay
Active Level 3
Others
they are ignoring this request since long. Don't know why Samsung is not focused to implement feedbacks from Customers.
0 Likes