Original topic:

How Samsung help me to in creative and increase my productivity

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 10:10 PM)
dj9494
★★
Options
Others
From a long time I have been using Samsung and it has done many innovative so that the users can be more productive and more creative. Long ago Samsung introduced the multiple windows feature, I think it was introduced with galaxy s3. Initially, it was just for Samsung app and now many other apps support it. Since then I have been using multiple windows feature and it has helped me a lot. I even used the eye-tracking features from Samsung one of it was to scroll pages by tracking your eye. Basically, you don't have to touch the screen all you need to do is roll your eyes. Latest innovations like reverse wireless charging help me charge my galaxy buds and sometimes other people mobiles but to a limit. The edge panel is also a great feature for shortcuts. For me. I use it for quick contact pull up from anywhere and also with it some important apps. 
I have always been a fan of Samsung cameras. They are one of the leading pioneers in the mobile camera industry. You guys can check out some photos that I have uploaded. You will find some interesting shots created with the help of Samsung cameras and nothing more. 
For example, this is a shortly taken handheld. 

I have not edited anything its directly out of the camera. The shuttle speed is 1/5 and next to no camera shake. I have even used the Samsung cameras in wedding photography and the clients were amazed by it and they couldn't guess it was taken with a smartphone. The inbuilt pro mode in both photo and video is a great help to me. I am able to get a shot accordingly to my control.

There are lots more things to talk about and this article will not be enough.

4 Comments
Samsung_jzFUXe1
Beginner Level 2
Others
3zXcxxs x
0 Likes
Samsung_jzFUXe1
Beginner Level 2
Others
CCc
0 Likes
Yash79
Active Level 4
Others
how can I enable eye-tracking feature in my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus to scroll down pages?
0 Likes
Others
this feature is no longer available sorry