Original topic:

Auto Restarts / Reboots unexpectedly

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 11:33 PM)
Shawny
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hey! , I've recently bought a SAMSUNG A51 mobile phone and after usage it's been restarting a lot and I cannot find a way to stop this.
Yes I've did everything, clear cache, factory reset all of the solutions and it's still acting up.

It even restarts when I try to setup my phone like you first bought it. I'm getting tired of this. 
Please help.
0 Likes
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
😃 that is happening for software glitches bro ... if you basically install software via mobile data or wifi then this will happend only... it's not a process to install software in Samsung devices as Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company.... only proper way is to install software via smart switch and pc or from Odin or through authorised Samsung service center as they use Odin only for their official purposes otherwise simply update form software loop hole maximum time over software and device suffered thousands of issues ..... now factory reset once
0 Likes
Shawny
Active Level 1
Others
I've used multiple firmwares from Sammobile nothing is helping, formatting/factory reset don't help either.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
🤔 bro please visit service center once flash it again from them ...I think problem will solved
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
since when it started did you download any app?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
do these steps and observe

A. Wipe Cache Partition.
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. go to safemode and observe is there same issue in safemode too
if not then problem may due to other downloaded apps
and if same issue in safemode then try to visit service centre and get reinstall your software update

steps to turn safemode;
long press on power button>
long press on power off option>click on safemode >your mobile will restart and turn into safemode.

Keep in mind that in this mode only inbuilt system app will work
0 Likes
Shawny
Active Level 1
Others
I think you didn't read my post carefully, it started as I freely used it with and with no apps, reboots when it's even in setup phone
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
you think wrong brother, i read your post and mention few things specially in safemode section and clearly mentioned if not solve then visit service centre
as you bought it new so possible way is if any physical/motherboard issue then you will get refund
so i think you should not be delay to visit
0 Likes
Shawny
Active Level 1
Others
I've tried safemode, everything YouTube and solutions told me, and I don't know if there's any close service providers here.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
brother don't care about near or close
just anyhow visit if you delay then it can be big issue for you
0 Likes