Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android vs IOS

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 07:26 AM)
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Options
Others
I will choose Android over IOS on any given day 😂. What's your take? 
Android > IOS

Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
Sure gave me a chuckle, I am a sharks person,but technology comes first🤣
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
Thank you for this interesting design 😂😂😂. I cant wait to send this to all the iPhone fan boys, I know they can't handle the truth. Turns out the missing piece on the apple log is mr android's **bleep** 😂😂😂😂
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Others
@Gerald_ @Pierre44mp

I am embarrassed to say that picture is not an Android concept design as initially though.

I received a call from SAPS to take the photo down immediately due to a current, ongoing sensitive investigation. He could not give me any details due to this except that the picture was taken by a concerned passerby in the vicinity of Loftus Versveld area, Pretoria, on a Saturday afternoon late, the men were allegedly were blue clothing and looked disturbed at time of photo.

Sorry about his mishap from my side gents, I did not want to **bleep** you as I didn't know of this and ja, I am just as confused and taken aback as you are?
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
Loftus has the biggest v8 engine... once the bulls score all the tappits claps,actually an afrikaans joke,but you guys are clever 😉..
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Others
I did not know coming is a ***bleep*** word. Gets this UP and coming as soon as possible....

That is a Hard one ADMIN and will be a bitter pill to swallow.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
True,on the widget side samsung is more functional than apple,for example you can actually interact from the screen with apps,like a little remote,where apple basically just have a dashboard ,but until we don't get android 12,the iphone widgets is way more polished, the round corners looks amazing and just compliments the handset. So that is why I am demanding android 12 with one UI 4.0,the widgets at the moment,especially the non samsung app ones are just outward ugly I use youtube music,and just go look how ugly it is. We also have some battery issues with the S21 ultra. If I'm at home connected to the wifi,I easily get up to 14 hours on battery. As soon as I am at work ,even with lesser usage ,my phone needs to be charged a second time for me to see 18:00. By the way my 5g is off. I think it has to do with samsung over eagerly constantly looking for signal, and it's signal of preference is 4 and 5 g,it doesn't prioritize 3g . My signal at work is weak and you are lucky if you get 1 or 2 bars on 4g and it is as if the s21 refuses to go to 3g even on that weak 4g signal at the cost of battery and overheating the phone. What ticks me off,is that the samsung members app does not offer help. I think this could have been solved by a samsung expert. Looks like the rapture took away all the moderators of samsung or they left with the guptas. I think we all should lay a group complaint with korea against samsung south africa not applying basic business principles!it's a pity seeing this great piece of technology becoming the nokia and the blackberry of South africa. Apple just have way better service,but their products are costly and not the most pleasing as it is basically an old Toyota land cruiser,but very effective due to support and build solid
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Others
Pierre44mp without joking now, we must investigate best way to approach and reach out to Korea regarding the situation which I think can be called desperate at the time. Unite as SA users forum, or atleast the users who realize they are being vandalized like the Dickinappleson illustration above. Send Korea our frustration, time-line to show its been long going and not just a trend and will be a quick fixed, our remedial action expected from them and make our case visible and heard by everyone to add pressure to the situation so that action do take place and heads roll??

I see a lot of users are very happy and content with the package and even prefer the Members group over and above Facebook as platform to post useless info with accompanying picture naturally about their day and feelings so far, emotional breakdowns, food etc.
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
This right here is a big issue. I mean with the coming of the new One UI 4, I expected something to be posted about it in this members app but we are just getting the silence treatment. I mean I don't even remember the last time I saw something new on the discover page, just the same thing for months, eish its so depressing 💔.

Out of curiosity, I explored Samsung Members forums of other countries, trust me the vibe is completely different. The ambassadors, moderators and community managers are hyper active. I don't know where we as South Africa are getting it wrong
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Others
True I turned on my vpn,took out the sim card and **bleep** location,you should see their members,and vouchers and samsung rewards,simply amazing
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Others
I got jealous when I saw the rewards 😩. I was also surprised that there are way more badges and posts for different user post out there. It feels like we are being robbed off a nice experience