Did you mean: 

Original topic:

IG frustration | Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 12:58 AM)
Dogmå13
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I'm a die hard fan of the Samsung Galaxy brand, no iOSgoàm can convince me otherwise; not in the million years. But, I have used an iPhone that was at my disposal when I broke the screen on my S20 Plus 5G & I have to be honest here. 

1) iPhone stories give you more to work with, like when one selects an image underGifs & upply them to your story, you can tap on it to change the direction of where you want the gif to point (left or right), when in android nothing happens to the image, you'll have to load it as it is.

2) Which is the most let down & infuriating, Copy & paste an image from gallery straight to the story! On an iPhone not only can you copy an image but you can also copy a Gif image & paste it. As a creative, I feel so limited on the phone I use everyday & working in the industry who's one uniqueness & ultimate creativity is a selling point. Why is it so hard for Samsung to make this happen?? It's distasteful to own a flagship phone that has minute limitations. 

Nothing irritates than to have to download a Gboard Keyboard just copy an image than go through all the steps for pasting a simple picture, let alone a gif image.

I am a very frustrated Samsung Galaxy S20 plus 5G user & it's really unfair. Please do something about these little things, I adore this brand, it's my every day brand & I hope this gets resolved pronto, I hate using an iphone.

King Regards
Galaxian.

2 Comments
Wakes7
Active Level 3
Others
Im not sure if this is an Samsung issue or an android issue. But would be nice to hear from Samsung themselves. 🙄
0 Likes
Dogmå13
Active Level 1
Others
It's definitely their problem, brands study each other & add or eliminate certain things from their own brands for improvement. The fact that we even have to create tutorials for people on YouTube to show them how certain things from the iPhone, are done in android shows that there's inconvenience. Small things makes a huge difference & how one creates his or her story on IG means a lot because some of us work for big brands, which requires uniqueness & finesse. As far as IG goes, Samsung as a brand should attend to it. I really don't care about other Android based phones.