Siva117
Active Level 7
Others
🍎
Solution
RennieFerns
Active Level 3
Others
If you have the money go for Apple for long term use, You'll get updates which will help you use the phone for a longer period of time
Solution
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Others
For long term use 🤔 .I would suggest you to go with apple but keep in mind that there are some restrictions on Apple devices or I think you should wait for S21
Solution
NEWKNIGHT
Active Level 7
Others
apple is best for long term use
but samsung or other android phones have same specifications or higher then apple specifications in lower cost.
you can use apple for 3 to 5 years but you can use android or samsung devices for 2 to 3 years
but comparing the cost and specifications android or samsung is best.
because you can buy two or three devices comparing apple in the same cost with same specifications so apple stand for 3 to 5 years but in samsung or android you can buy another device with new specifications after 2 to 3 years so choice is yous
apple is more restricted device and comparing android and ios is lack of some specifications
Solution
Soumen123
Active Level 9
Others
apple, because it gets update for long time and well built, but one thing you can customize much more in Samsung as compared to ios
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
great question 😊😊 i feel like contest 👍👍
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
Android and apple both are totally different, you can't compare between them
so many factors involved if we want to choose one
so first thing you need to do is determine your need, priorities then decide
Solution
Others
it's like Lamborghini Vs Ferrari
both are best
For security - Apple
For display - Samsung
Both UI's are best.
it's depends on the user and usage to select. I choose Android Bcs of can download music, movies, apps...