Original topic:

6 years of UNINTERRUPTED Experience

(Topic created on: 07-27-2019 01:14 PM)
HarshMali
Options
Others

My Samsung Multi device experience and my journey with Samsung

➡️ I started my journey with Samsung in 2013 and I’m having 6 years of uninterrupted journey with Samsung it's like a family now and in this 6 year of journey I had a great experience with Samsung and day by day my love for Samsung is increasing I can say I’m madly in love with Samsung (Samsung person) 

➡️ I started my journey with Samsung galaxy y DOUS Lite and it's true that "1st impression is last impression" and Samsung made it with their customer support, premium looks , stable software, and it made me fan of Samsung unfortunately it not working but he is still with me (just because I like it so much) 

➡️ Then upgraded to Samsung galaxy j7 and had great experience with cool new features

& 

➡️ Then upgraded to Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and yes experience more cool features like super AMOLED Display it was an amazing experience to watch videos and movies on the super AMOLED Display. 

➡️ I feel secure with Samsung because of Samsung Knox and no worry of my personal data fall into the wrong hands.

➡️ And yes, also got Samsung Pay 

➡️ Samsung Pay is so safe that it secures my payment information with several added layers of security, keeping it locked and hidden from any third parties. 

So, I can say I feel secure with the Samsung

➡️ I have captured my all beautiful movements beautifully with the galaxy camera 

➡️                         Secure folder                    ⬅️

can hide my personal data and store it separately

➡️            Always on display.        ⬅️

no need to turn on phone for watching time for my daily task, for music control and gives premium look with saving my battery

➡️                 Samsung S secure.        ⬅️

can mast or put password on app,

➡️                      Blue light filter.                ⬅️

protection for eyes no worry to use phone at late night

➡️                      Game launcher                  ⬅️

➡️ I can customize performance and can play my game uninterrupted and can screen short my game and record it how cool it is. 

➡️ Also got Samsung members app which provides us all latest information and news and tips, and it gives feeling of connected with Samsung like all Samsung members as family at one place

➡️ With Samsung health app I become more aware about my health and become fit with the use of this app 

➡️ I got recently update to Samsung one UI and android pie which brings the amazing experience and more feature. And enjoying the it's features and it's so handy and amazing experiance.

➡️ As I’m upgrading to Samsung galaxy A70 soon which I got prize from Samsung for India ready action I will be going to have great experience with it. 

➡️ And yes, to upgrade your phone we have smart switch so easily transfer all data from old phone to new one.

➡️ I don't experience galaxy wearables till now, but I want to experience, and I will and I’m sure it will be the great experience with Samsung wearables

➡️       So, my experience with samsung.       ⬅️

➡️ premium look - great experience

➡️ Stable softer - great experience with regular update best they can provide 

➡️ Security - very secure and can trust on Samsung for security 

➡️ Health- lowest SAR value as compare to another brand... 

➡️ Performance - great performance

➡️ Connectivity - always connected with people 

And yes, I can say Samsung is working hard to provide us best they can and always here for support & Make Us do Ehat We Can't

Samsung has Clear vision and always working on it (it's best thing that I like about Samsung) 

One of the happy customers of Samsung 

Thank you so much Samsung for making our life so easy and enjoyable with Samsung devices.

Please Do share your thoughts and experiance in comments  below⬇️👇 and give like.

30 Comments
Darsh1995
Active Level 1
Others

well written bro

hope you will win good luck:smileyhappy:

Dars1
Active Level 2
Others
I am also use Samsung star for 3 year amazing statisfaction for Samsung
Dars1
Active Level 2
Others
Hmm......good luck harsh mali
Others
Thank you
yup hope for the best
0 Likes
Dars1
Active Level 2
Others
I am using now j7pro. now I am waiting for new series for Samsung more features phone and I would like to get Samsung again nd again
Others
also using J 7 pro

did you checked A80 the 1st rotating camera
0 Likes
Dars1
Active Level 2
Others
Yes I checked A80 awesome mobile by Samsung nd that rotation camera wooo.... incredible..
0 Likes
chintupalas
Beginner Level 5
Others
Good luck bro
0 Likes
Others
thankxx bro🤞
0 Likes