Original topic:

Customer care is fooling

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 12:26 PM)
Pramit5745
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
Dear All, 
I have Samsung Galaxy S9 phone, it has started problem of display getting yellow when I end call and also when very quick start after display off. I went to service center and the fellow didn't even see the problem, he said that he knows it is an issue as it is in many phones. The solution is display change which 16k, phone price was 58k at the time of purchase (and one plus 6T was 39k but I chose S9). 
Then I mentioned in the forum and form  Samsung I got replied to send data logs, I send then he said send video, there after factory restore and safe mode start and all I did but same problem but surprisingly for past more than 20 days they have only one answer that technical team is analyzing the issue. Does it take 20 days to analyze one video? They are cheating so avoid to give reply. When you buy phone they have different approach and at the time of service very disappointed. 
5 Comments
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Mumbai
Hey please don't worry . i am sharing your post to Samsung members community .. hope this help ! never give up .. Samsung is a well known respected MNC ..okay .. further assistance 24/7 here
Pramit5745
Active Level 1
Mumbai
thanks bhai
0 Likes
Mumbai

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience with Samsung device.

In order to resolve your concern, we request you to kindly register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback> Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Pramit5745
Active Level 1
Mumbai
Dear Sir,
you might have not read it properly. I have done the same process for past 25 days but they don't reply. They only reply that our technical team will revert. it is more than 25 days but they have same story.
strange
thank u.
0 Likes
ryansharma
Active Level 3
Mumbai
sell it
0 Likes