Original topic:

Connectivity issue on A52s

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 10:52 AM)
Mkatnori
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
I am facing a hell lot of issues related to connectivity on this device. Whenever on wifi , I try using Bluetooth speakers my internet speed goes down where-in even webpages do not open while suffering is a dream. There is certainly an issue that need to be addressed which is down playing the user experience! 
4 Comments
Ayush171
Active Level 6
Mumbai
There are some things you can do-

1. Open the phone in safe mode. If the issue gets resolved, then the problem is created by third party software. If not, try below suggestions.

2. Set your device on a certain band to experience high speed internet using SAMSUNG BAND SELECTION app. Search for it on youtube if you don't know about it.

3. Your back case might be creating problem. Try using phone without the case.

4. Go to settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings. I don't know if J6 has the same path, but you can also search it in the settings. I am betting on this to work. You can also try resetting all the settings if issue persists.

5. Go to settings>>connections>>mobile networks>>access point names>>three dots on top>>reset to default.

6. Even if things don't work, consider backing up your data and factory resetting the phone.

Please accept this as solution if things work out for you. 😊
0 Likes
Mumbai
It's not a problem man just restart your device
0 Likes
Mkatnori
Active Level 1
Mumbai
I tried that too ... didn't resolved the problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Reset Network Settings: Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support