Original topic:

A52s 5G - Battery Drains Very Fast

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 02:51 PM)
AQKhatri
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
I have been using Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G from past 2 weeks, the one thing that bothers me the most is the battery draining issue.

I charged my phone to 100% and then used it for only 2-3 minutes and kept it aside for 4.30 hours just connected with wifi.

Within this time my battery drained to 93%.

I use always on display but still 7% of drain is too much.

I also have Realme X7 with Always on display connected to wifi which lost only about 3-4% withing 4.30 hours despite having smaller battery.

Does anyone else also faces same kind of issues.

Please help if there is any resolution to this issue.
Thanks
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/  

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
AQKhatri
Active Level 1
Mumbai
I have already report the issue and also followed the step to resolved the problem. But the battery draining issue presist.

Please resolve this by update or any other way
0 Likes
Muhammad Hussain
Beginner Level 3
Mumbai

Useless LINK you shared. Kindly do something about this battery issue. Otherwise, its better for us to buy any Local android phone. 

0 Likes
Mumbai

Battery is worst please fix it.

I bought at 35500 and the battery is worst than rs10k phones.

I have wassted my money !

Mumbai

Battery drain even idle mood..worst phone! If They dont fix this problem i will not buy again samsung phones!

I wasted my rs 35500 money

gvamp
Beginner Level 2
Mumbai

I have some similar problems. Give it a try to use flight mode but wifi on, just to find the problem. Try CPU float app to see if the 8 cores are at max.speed (what would be wrong). My A52s seems to get stuck at 1804 Mhz in cores 1-4 until next reboot. In flight mode it works correctly.

0 Likes
AQKhatri
Active Level 1
Mumbai
I can't keep flight mode all the time.

Plus i am comparing it with cheaper brand phone with lower battery capacity which is working flawless without flight mode on
nsv23
Beginner Level 3
Mumbai

I just bought the phone and battery is draining real fast. Did turning off AOD as suggested by IcyJay work for you?

0 Likes
AQKhatri
Active Level 1
Mumbai
No, the battery still drains fast
0 Likes
v1kk1
Beginner Level 2
Mumbai
Same here. Facing battery drain issue after turning off all features which leads to more battery consumption such as aod, refresh rate, auto brightness etc. But still battery drains fast. Plz fix it samsung asap.
0 Likes