Original topic:

my phone is hacking.In setting Connected device-multi control on.I want it off.

(Topic created on: 04-27-2023 04:27 PM)
Beginner Level 2
Options
Kolkata
I want to know if this phone has any anti hacking app. I don't want to open my phone from any other mobile or computer. In setting I find in connected device option muticontrol option 'on',even if I close it. How multicontrol option is 'on' beyond my imagination. Please help me from the hacking. 
3 Comments
conthath
Beginner Level 2
Kolkata
My contact calling app open
0 Likes
Kolkata
Multicontrol is enabled by default to make your device experience better.

It is used to control your Samsung tab or Samsung laptop with your phone.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Kolkata

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Check the device in safe mode: Power off the device>Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device>>When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

To exit the safe mode, restart the device.

We'd request to change the password of payment apps and email account.

Also, please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes