Original topic:

Samsung OneUI Glitch

(Topic created on: 03-15-2023 08:46 PM)
Rima123
Active Level 1
Options
Kolkata
Hello, I am a very old Samsung User. I have started using Samsung phones fromSamsung Galaxy J7 in 2016. And till now, I am using that. I have many experiences and memories attached with that phone. But, for now, to stay updated in this modern generation, I am using Samsung Galaxy A51 (4G, 2020) andSamsung Galaxy A13 (4G, 2023) along with the old phone. I have something today to inform you that from past year, after the Android 12 update, I have been noticing that whenever I uninstall an app, I can see that app's icon and name in the app list. When I click on the icon, a pop-up says, "Application not found". I am facing this problem often. Currently My both Samsung "A" series phone is running on Android 13 and OneUi 5.0 and 5.0 core version. Please fix this bug as early as possible. If it is fixed, I will be great full to you...🙏

2 Comments
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Kolkata
How you are uninstalling apps? Do you mind uploading a video by screen recording the steps?
On a side note, your latest phones are also now older. You can consider soon to be launching A54 or something.
cs_member8
Options
Kolkata

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support