Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy m40 performance issue

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 02:49 AM)
Phoenix863
Beginner Level 3
Options
Kolkata
I am currently using Samsung Galaxy m40.....but after the last update I am facing a major issue with the front camera as well as the back camera. The camera is providing excellent images at daylight but at night quality of the images are worse than you can imagine. You guys are selling a midrange phone at 20k. But you should at least give a good camera. You guys gave night mode to the back camera what's the deal about it when your software is not optimized for the camera. I think I shouldn't have bought this phone. The performance is not as good as I thought. 
      Why did you guys just make a game mode in the phone when it is not doing any job at increasing the performance. The same goes for the heating issue. The phone always heats up to 42°-43° after usage of 2 hours.

I can not accept this kind of service from Samsung even it is a midrange device...you guys should made out something better than this.
5 Comments
sp007
Active Level 6
Kolkata
same problem
0 Likes
sp007
Active Level 6
Kolkata
only for camera issues
sp007
Active Level 6
Kolkata
and battery drain
0 Likes
Kolkata

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned  steps:
For Heating issue :- http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803

For camera:-

- Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity).
- Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device).
- Reset the Camera (From the Camera Setting).
- Software update via FOTA, Kies or SMART Tool.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Yashantil
Beginner Level 4
Kolkata
camera quality worse after android 10 update....a50 is giving more clear and actual images than m40....even realme xt gave more quality pic than m40
0 Likes