Original topic:

Video apps not working

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
chinna334
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad
I Don't no what happen to my samsung s22 ultra, some video app are not working properly, for example when I try to click on play button it doesn't work in youtube, jiocinema.
2 Comments
Hyderabad
Only issues with video apps

Or sometimes the touch is missing
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps:

Check app Cache: Settings> Device care> Storage> Clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap DELETE or UNINSTALL.

Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings> Apps> Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory> Storage> Clear Cache.

Uninstall and reinstall the app:
1-Please ensure a stable Wi-Fi connection to your mobile. Downloading via mobile networks may result in additional charges.
2-Please ensure enough storage space in your device.
3-Please ensure your device has sufficient battery for updating software.

Uninstall an App: From your Home screen, swipe up to open the App drawer. Find the app you want to remove, and then touch and hold the app's icon until a popup menu appears. Tap Uninstall, and then tap OK to confirm.

Some preinstalled apps cannot be uninstalled. Tap App info, tap More options, and then tap Uninstall updates. Or, tap Disable if you do not plan on using the app.

Reinstall the App: Galaxy Store apps: Open the Galaxy Store, and then tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner. Tap My Apps; from the Apps tab, find the missing app and tap the Download icon.

Play Store apps: Open the Play Store, and tap your profile picture. Tap My apps & games, and then tap Library. Find the app you want, and then tap Install.

Keep your apps updated: Play Store apps: Open the Play Store, tap, and then tap your profile picture. Tap My apps & games. From here, you can either tap Update next to individual apps or tap Update All to install all available updates.

Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes