Original topic:

Samsung s23 ultra screen damage

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Lakshmi07
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad
I'm using s23 ultra since months and the other day it fell from a height of 1 feet (from sofa to a plastic surfaced stool) which caused severe damage to the screen/glass. I'm speechless, after watching all those drop test videos in YouTube where people drop the exact same device from 6-7 feet of height and it doesn't have a single crack, my device fell from 1ft and has cracks resembling a greater fall impact. Doesn't make sense especially when it's glass is Corning Gorilla Victus 2. 
I'm still trying to figure this entire thing out but to no avail. Hoping somebody could help me with this. 

25 Comments
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
Hi Laxmi is it your phone under warrenty?
Lakshmi07
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Yes. It is under warranty period
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
Then why dont u take this to service centre they will get it replaced with original screen
Lakshmi07
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Free of cost?? Really? Ive been seeing posts online that it costs a hefty amount to replace the screen despite it being under warranty. It got me frustrated
0 Likes
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
Let me check this for u
Lakshmi07
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Thanks a lot 🙏🏻
0 Likes
Ved1992
Active Level 5
Hyderabad
There is no warranty against breakage or falling into water. Lakshmi will have to pay the charge.

0 Likes
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
I believe ur phone is also protected with screen protector did u check to remove it maybe just ur screen guard damaged
0 Likes
Lakshmi07
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Yeah, I removed it and confirmed that it's the glass that got damaged..not the screen protector/guard.
0 Likes