Original topic:

chronology of how they fool the customers

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 04:34 PM)
Manmadh
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad
My second mail regarding, the chronology of how you fool the customers regarding warranty,

You and your service centres use the typical words and fool the customer. You are saying that the product has undergone the impact damage.

But I can assure you that, being a CA aspirant, and I know the meaning of What is Impact damage?

Chronology of fooling customers,

I have visited your ASC in Tarnaka, when the spot the visible on 14th Aug 2020, due to unavailability of stock, told to visit any other center.

15th Aug 2020, Independence day, though you were working, we were not able to visit ASC.

16th Aug 2020, whole day the climate was not good.

And to this day, the spot has spread all over the screen and nothing is visible.

17th Aug 2020, I visited ASC in Ameerpet, it was under renovation.

18th Aug 2020, I visited ASC in Paradise, he didnt take into consideration of my query and said to get it repaired in Tarnaka only.

19th Aug 2020, I visited ASC in Chaitanya puri, where they have considered it as a Impact damage.

The issue is been regarding your recklessness and negligence, and at the end of the day, the customer is fooled and unsatisfied with the terms used by you.

I clearly say that, I have visited your ASC with issue within time, but I didnt get proper response from your side.

I will not go for samsung product next time,

You don''t be sorry for your inconvenience, but customer is a fool.

Thank You
Unsatisfied Customer Satisfaction and user experience

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
seems like pixel burn in issue or screen bleed issue ..
..but if really your device didn't get hard impact then it's absolutely free within warranty period of device..atleast here our service center replaces it as free
0 Likes
Manmadh
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
thanks for your comment
0 Likes
Manmadh
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
The esteemed ASC of Samsung, here wont listen to your words. i had to pay 4600/- for it. The problem of display was due to their unavailability of stock in one center, what can a customer do if it spreads all over the device.

thanks for your comment
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
if some service center not follow rules or charge amounts if that problem covered under warranty then it's better to launch a complain to consumer forum first.....then just see what will happened
Manmadh
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
great idea... i have registered today, to the consumer protection portal ... will do something tomorrow
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes