Original topic:

S24 ULTRA display colors problem

(Topic created on: 02-20-2024 05:43 PM)
Shivasrvs
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad

i was soo excited for s24 ultra and prebook it on the release date itself, now i am being waiting for the samsung to release the update to solve the s24 ultra display color issue, i always been a fan of samsung color science now, i dont know whats happening with samsung the display colors are not that vivid or i can say it doesnt even match my s23ultra, i just need to know when samsung gonna fix this issue

8 Comments
Rudra0123
Active Level 4
Hyderabad
Yeah s23 is slightly better than s24 in colors just slightly I want colors like motorola edge neo 40 in my s23 that phones colors beats both s23 and s24
0 Likes
alphablue
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Wait for 2 more days. Feb 22nd is the date announced by samsung for s24 series update. They are adding the option to adjust vividness for display along with some other fixes and enhancements
0 Likes
ParthaHapi
Active Level 2
Hyderabad
Any official source ?
0 Likes
Hyderabad
Yes
0 Likes
alphablue
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
0 Likes
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Hyderabad
Vivid Problem will solve with update, there is new feature in new update (Vividness feature) nd u will be able to manage Vividness according to your preference... But the main problem is about GRAINS in display.. nd the tinted display.. check yours.. if there is any grainy issues in display, how to check steps;- use dark mode, nd then at low brightness in dark room, check if there is tint issues nd grains issue nd any banding issues in display
S24ultra1505
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
S24ultra lock screen in dark.Samsung R&D team please note it.IMG-20240221-WA0002_1000029110_1708459421.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the Galaxy S24 series model has been adjusted for colors and brightness for more accurate and comfortable vision while using. It has made some changes to the display technology to offer a more natural viewing experience, so you may notice differences in color depth when compared to older devices.

This concept of behavior on the display is an intended color adjustment and is not a defect of the product, so you can use it with confidence.

To provide our customers with the best possible experience, we value customer feedback and continuously work to make our products better and more efficient.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes