Original topic:

Issues or feedback to solve regarding Samsung M34 Smartphones.

(Topic created on: 03-05-2024 07:02 PM)
batchu
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad
Here are some issues that users have reported with the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G:
  • Camera: The camera may lag, and photos may be blurrier than other phones.
  • Mobile data: Users may have trouble experience connections between 4G and 5G.
  • Voice delay: Incoming calls may pick up but have a voice delay.
  • Battery: The battery may drain quickly in 120hz mode and while charging the device is hot
  • Display: Users may experience flickering, lag, and hang problems.
  • Ghost touch: The screen may respond to touches even when no one is touching it.
  • Hanging: The phone may hang up and the touch may not work.
  • Auto-restart: The phone may have an auto-restart problem
Regards
Batchu Obed
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
How on Earth can you not differentiate between 4G and 5G networks brother? It is always written between the VoLTE and Tower Bar icons in the top-right corner.

Also, Auto-Restart is not an issue. It is a setting provided to you by Device Care. You can check the toggle by going to Settings > Device Care > Auto optimisation > Auto restart > Check the toggles 'Restart when needed' and 'Restart on schedule'. As easy as that.
batchu
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
🆗
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
Is ur f34 device acts like laggy laggy? Mine is that type. There are very much lagging when I opened recent apps.

And when will we get the next security update for our f34?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
Nopes. For me, it's very smooth. However, I occasionally have some shutter lag in my Galaxy F34 5G after inserting a Thai SIM for travel purposes.

Regarding security updates, I've got no clue but the expectations are high. You can check the below post I uploaded - https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-F/Yet-another-newfound-test-firmware-for-Galaxy-F34-5G-ru...
sarjeya
Active Level 3
Hyderabad
Bro i have m14 5g i turned off all auto restart ,but the gets restarted randomly in a day like 2 to 4 times ,it sometimes dont.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the issue could occur due to usage and various other factors, however, it is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized.

If any user facing these types of issues kindly share your concern on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So, it will be helpful to us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

batchu
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Sure .