Original topic:

How to use the Secured Folder in Galaxy Phone (Oreo)

(Topic created on: 06-28-2019 06:26 PM)
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
How to Videos

Check out the video to learn on how to use the Secured Folder.

Note: The video was produced using Galaxy S9+ with Oreo

12 Comments
How to Videos
I have an issue with secure folder. Even when all the notification for secure folder and apps turned off, I am receiving notifications from apps in secure folder
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
How to Videos

Hello Dear!

Please check once more. If you are in the Secured Folder, tap on the Options icon on the upper right of the screen -> Tap Settings -> Tap on Notifications and Data -> App Notifications ->You will see the list of applications installed in the secured folder. Just turn off all of them .

In case one of them still shows a notification while on main screen, you may call our contact center and request for remote management. 

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/

How to Videos
I have completely disable notifications data and app notifications. Also I have gone to my WhatsApp notification settings and disabled all notifications from there. But still I am getting notifications and call alerts on lock screen.
mithuncb
Beginner Level 4
How to Videos
I added google photos my secure folder. But how can i remove it.
0 Likes
invisible19
Beginner Level 2
How to Videos
how to go for different password for secure folder
0 Likes
Sunemr
Beginner Level 4
How to Videos
In order to change the password, you just need to enter a wrong pattern or a wrong PIN , then it will show the option to "forget passwor" tap on reset password and enter a new one, dont worry it will not delete any data .
0 Likes
manojanKp
Beginner Level 2
How to Videos
Adish
0 Likes
kashifkk
Beginner Level 3
How to Videos
it's to save and very good thanks
0 Likes
Anonymous