Original topic:

Ranjan

(Topic created on: 05-11-2024 07:53 PM)
RanjanDwivedi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Z
Call samsung customer care and say i will not buy flip and fold again 1800407267864
My z flip 4 gets switch off when i fold it.
Its beacuse of flex which is a strap at back helps to open and close.
Just after few after of being out if warranty its happening qith many flip user i read on community.
then its software glich given by samsung
So people have to go for screen replacement.
I talked to service center they are saying 28000 for full screen replacement and even 89000 rs phone value after just one year is not 28000 as per samsung exchange policy and they are asking 28000?
It seems a software glich few days back i got software update and just after some days it started happening 
I request every fold and flip user who are facing or not facing phone getting off when folding this issue , talk to samsung customer care and say we will not buy samsung flip and fold
Beacuse they dont give part separately and after same out of warranty few days after it how this issue is happening with every flip user???
0 Likes
5 Comments
omkar_myname
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
There a strip i behind the main display, which gets worn after opening and closing of the flip. It actually get body short near hinge mechanism.
Unfortunately the strip only cant be replaced nor repaired, so u need to change the whole display which again unfortunately comes whith complete housing of the phone. U r back paner cover display and camera remains the same.
It will cost u arount 28000/- to 35000/
0 Likes
omkar_myname
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
I had same issue with my 256gb bora purple
But luckily i had insurance on it and got replaced these thing free of cost
RanjanDwivedi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
Then many shops they change only flex and it costs only 5-6000

And this is tottly **bleep** by SASMUNG will not purchase and accelerate this to many user this is a **bleep** so people will have to spend 35000
0 Likes
omkar_myname
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
Be careful for market repairs cause they are not profesionlly trained for these kind of fones
Go to someone who is familier to u just for peace of mind
0 Likes
RanjanDwivedi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Z
I know friend but on youtube many person they have posted video of repairing
And if i ignore local shop so its no where sensible yo spend 35000 or even 15000
I will sell it in 30k around and use 15000 to buy new one non foldable
Coz surely it will come again in another phone too
0 Likes