Original topic:

Massive leak reveals everything that Samsung plans to unveil on August 11

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 01:23 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Z

Samsung is expected to unveil two new foldable smartphonestwo new smartwatches, and a new set of truly wireless earbuds during its event on August 11, 2021. However, ahead of the Galaxy Unpacked August 2021 event, all those devices have been leaked. Now, a massive leak has covered all the color variants of the upcoming smartphones, smartwatches, and earbuds.

Notable leakster Evan Blass (a.k.a @evleaks on Twitter) has published 360-degree videos (in the form of GIF) of the Galaxy Z Flip 3Galaxy Z Fold 3Galaxy S21 FEGalaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, and the Galaxy Buds 2. The Galaxy Z Flip 3 can be seen in four colors: black, gold/beige, olive green, and purple. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 can be seen in three colors: black, olive green, and white. The Galaxy S21 FE was leaked in four colors: black, olive green, purple, and white.

Five color variants—black, green, pink, silver, and white—of the Galaxy Watch 4 were leaked. The Galaxy Watch 4 Classic was leaked in three colors: black, silver, and white. Green, purple, and white-colored variants of the Galaxy Buds 2 were leaked as well.

32 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Exactly🤣

Galaxy Z
When note 21 series will be announced?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
Next year.
Galaxy Z
☺️
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
And here's the link of the video that RufuSir sent me.....
https://youtu.be/tdFHAbKKGA8Screenshot_20210711-074953_Samsung Members.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z

He has disabled Knox. So, he can't use anymore Pay Mini and Secure Folder, also there is a chance that may not get software updates anymore because of bricked Knox. I will not try it.

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
That's why I didn't try it...🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Z
He said me in dm that Knox is fine.