Original topic:

Flip4 problem

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
prakash31oct91
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi samsung ,
This is a formal mail to convey my experience and problem facing in samsung flip4. I purchased my samsung flip4 in reliance trichy at the price 89999 rs.After minimal and single hand usage from 3rd month screen protector formed bubble in center of the screen. So I went to samsung service center to replace screen protector in warranty .
 At the time samsung service center trichy refuced to replace the screen protector at free of cost under warranty period and they were not aware about 1st screen protector replacement at free of cost. They told to wait for a week and they will Check with their manager and samsung officials regarding Flip4 1st time screen protector replacement under warranty at free of cost. But after 3 weeks they didn't give any solution for warranty screen protector replacement. So I called Samsung premium customer service and they also denied , they told for Flip 4 there is no warranty replacement only Fold phone is having that option and I stated that it was informed to me at the time of purcase that zflip4 have free screen protector replacement for 1sr time. Then I paid the amount and got it replaced. On the next day, the bezel rubber was coming out. In samsung service center they told only screen replacement can be done and again it was done by paying. After which also front screen was not coming and when again went to service center they informed screen calibration was not done and again I had to send my time roaming to service center.

Currently, second screen screen protector is coming off from January. January I went to service center for new protector and they did not have screen protector stock till now and they asked me to go to nearby service center saying they cannot order protector. I traveled 100 km distance and got my new screen protector there. The next day after replacing screen protector the screen is not waking up for a minute. So when checked with trichy service center, for this also they are suggesting to replace the screen. Screen replacement cost approximately they said it's more than 25k. 

From 3rd month of purchase, there is one or the other problem in this model. Unable to use it freely. This is not performing well. Every time for the problem we go to service center only solution they provide is to replace the screen. Every 6 months we cannot replace the screen. Samsung should definitely take steps regarding this with permanent solution. This is causing a real stress to me. Putting huge amount for this model and totally not satisfied. 
Please update the solution soon as possible. Reply from customer care or service center is not on time or there is no reply. Please take action on this. I need screen replacement from samsung.

Thanks
Prakash R

3 Comments
Pkumar28
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
That's why regular candy bar phones are way better than flips n foldables. Less maintenance more durability. Also its a bummer if you are planning to sell it coz resale value is also poor for flips and foldables
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
prakash31oct91
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z
There is no responses.. even premium customer service also suggest to replace display and give some discount without warranty . How can I accept without warranty, already I spent lot of money in this device . Again I have to pay without warranty how can be acceptable ...
0 Likes