Original topic:

Samsung z fold 2 . Pink line one front screen

(Topic created on: 09-26-2023 12:31 PM)
yadav027
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold
Hey everyone . I am using samsung device since samsung used to sell samsung galaxy duo and till date i prefer to use samsung until i faced an issue in my samsung z fold 2 . As usual samsung security patch upadte comes every month. I always keep my phone update but this time after the upadte an green and pink line came on my front screen by nowhere ! I restarted ; in fact i completely formated the device still the line not gone .. then after i went to the service center they told me this is an issue of hardware and i have to ay approx 11k as my phone is out of warranty but i wanted to know that is this the act of a such a big and name full company like @samsung? Many people are facing same issue i am not the only one we should come together to take an action on this company . Its very depressing .Shame on you samsung i am never gona buy samsung device further .. infact Chinese companylike one plus are doing free replacement for there costumers but samsung is just charging money and money 💔 . I was an very old user of samsung this would be my last device from samsung . 💔🙏
8 Comments
dhirj4u
Active Level 1
I am facing this issue after the latest security update..IMG-20230926-WA0001_1000020530_1695706186.jpg
yadav027
Active Level 1
They will not take any responsibility about it brother they will ask you for display replacement charges
0 Likes
yadav027
Active Level 1
I think they are doing this things to sell there hardwares
0 Likes
gnash
Active Level 7
all companies are cheating with customers, Specially Samsung even their highend flagship phones are having Green line issue , A Complaint should be registered against these companies for fraud and increasing the E WASTE .Same For Samsung tooo Their unfoldable phones having green line issue just after Warranty ends and foldable phones are having crease and hinge issue And they Are ignoring customers Like NOKIA and rest is history😂
yadav027
Active Level 1
Yes
0 Likes
yadav027
Active Level 1
Hey everyone got an 80% wave on display change from samsung #samsung
HaniMishra
Beginner Level 3
Bro I got the same vertical green line can you please help me
0 Likes
HaniMishra
Beginner Level 3
hanimishr@gmail.com this is my email please share your contact details on this mail
0 Likes