Original topic:

Quick Share not working

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 11:55 AM)
AshBoisier4587
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
The Quick Share feature is not working since the past few days (at least 3 days).
I have a Galaxy M51 and a Galaxy Tab S7 FE. I used to use Quick Share to tranfer files between them.

But for the last 3 days, whenever I use it, I get an error.
On the sender device, it shows "Sending" for a long time, without any progress, and ends with showing "No response" and also that "the recipient device didn't respond to the sharing request."
On the recipient device, it shows a small dialogue box with "Preparing" written on it, and it stays at 0% for a long time, and ends showing "Couldn't receive file. The sender device has been notified and can send again." Note that there is no option in the recipient device to accept (or decline) the sharing request.

The above things happen every time I try to transfer any type of file. It also happens in both the directions (phone to tablet and tablet to phone). Probably this has followed a recent app update (on Galaxy Store).
2 Comments
Dr_Vivekvh
Active Level 7
Same problem when i am trying to send file between s20 Fe and Tab S7
cs_member8
Options

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes