Original topic:

Network Connectivity & Internet Issues while Using Android 10 apps on Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 11-03-2019 07:51 AM)
bhavin27
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
I never realized that my internet speed is actually consumed very low by all of my installed applications compared to what it is being provided. But it has been a week and more after this recent one UI 2 beta update and I've started feeling like applications are not using that much  amount of internet from what actually my isp provides. It seems to always load things on each and every menu on social platforms and even while opening it for the first time (Instagram, snapchat, twitter, Amazon Prime Video, Republic Network, Facebook the worst I can say, all applications to be honest) even if my handset is connected on Vodafone 4G(+) home carrier or Wifi connection of 50 MBPS, application seems to load and load forever to display the content and half of the time app crashes if there has to be certain huge amount of data to be loaded like recent posts on facebook and Twitter, if we scroll fast, content wouldn't load fast, it would lag and eventually every application crashes. These kind of issues happen in all applications (facebook, google drive : I will surely post those bugs as well). I am not sure whether its actually my isp issue or any technical issue but to ensure that Im being properly responded to the critical situation I am suffering from, I am attaching speed test results snap and also a video which shows how much network speed is my device getting and how much it is been consumed by the applications to transmit content. This is so frustrating that every now and then I have to switch between mobile network and wifi thinking either of them is glitching but in reality it doesnt. Internet is flowing continous with tremendous speed. In attached video I was posting a glitch in 'Direct Share' functionality. I was sharing 2 videos combinely having size of 15mb and trust me it took 2 minutes and more to attach it. Same with Google drive, I will also post an video for it too. Whenever I face this kinda instances I always put my phone on high performance mode thinking maybe power saving mode is causing phone to lag leading to  internet speed cutoff but I will also attach the snap of my isp for your reference.
6 Comments
This is because your device still has data and cache of Android 9 which is not fully working with Android 10. Do a factory reset then again install those apps from play store rather than using a backup. This will solve you problem.
0 Likes
bhavin27
Active Level 4
I would rather switch to different handset which wouldn't need factory handset for every system updates that too at regular intervals. What are you talking mate? Did I buy the latest chipset smartphone so that I do factory reset every now and then? so stupid and waste of time.
0 Likes
Bro you are updating the whole android version. This is not a security patch which does not require any factory reset. Do you even know what android version update means? These versions change you API version which is structurally different from previous API version. Google who is vender of Android also suggest the same.

And how many android version updates did you get on your Galaxy S10?
This one is First.
0 Likes
bhavin27
Active Level 4
Bro do you eve realise that I own a Oneplus 6T as well as one of my friend has OnePlus 7 pro, We had an android upgrade from Android 9 to Android 10 and we never had any issue. All clean till date even with this new feature dark mode. I do believe Samsung galaxy users had this dark mode update a while back like months ago with one UI 1.0 and it used to run perfectly well but with this recent update even my phone (S10) automatically switches to dark mode every now and then irrespective of handset being in High performance mode. Everytime to turn off dark mode I have to compulsory change the power mode coz dark mode button in status bar and settings menu won't work and phone will continuously push itself to dark mode after a certain interval even dark mode being off. You should really follow me coz I will be gradually putting at least 50 critical bugs here and you will know for yourself. Thanks
0 Likes
Then I must say you need a factory reset to solve all your bugs 🤣🤣 because it's a beta update not stable.

You have no other option.

BTW I also own oneplus 7 and faced some minor issues after android 10 updates and some were flushed out with just a reset and some were left with hope for next update.
0 Likes
kasraaaaaaa
Beginner Level 3
I want it
0 Likes