I cannot just do this on my s10 lite, pls someone could show me step by step guide on how to reach this particular option after switching phone off.. I tried volume up + power button, volume down + power button, but it still boots normally to my home screen
Solved! Go to Solution.
switch off the mobile and connect type c earphones or connect the charging cable with pc and mobile the try the volume up and power button..... it will works
Yes Samsung has updated the process of wipe cache partion. So what you need to do is after switching off your phone insert you Type C earphone and press the volume up and power button simultaneously to get the recovery mode
1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).