Original topic:

sorry samsung

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 09:21 AM)
Siddharth121102
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I had purchased gs9+ back in 2k18 and just after the warranty expired , the display of it became greenish and unusable sometimes,  and now its condition is worse , I had asked for the display replacement for this which is charging me about 17k in indore,  then I thought spending such amount of money on a 2 year old model will go in vain if the new display again behaves like this , I was an old customer of Samsung since 2015 with blind trust , and now I am gonna switch for Apple 
Thank you 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung putted time bomb 💣 in display 🤣 because not only yours .with many people it happened and unfortunately just after warranty expired
Galaxy S
not for only s9 series, but also happening for s10 n s20 series 😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but bro ..I noticed before also ..that if you changed display once from service center then that display last for long ... factory version display is more prone to get issues
0 Likes
Galaxy S
anyways , the tech of s9plus is older thus its better to go for the new one
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
s9+ s10+ is true flagship only ..not like bogus heater like s20 or note20 ... which camera lens even not having lense aperture 1.5.... tech nehi ghanta hain new flagship me🤣 with removal of all useful features
0 Likes
Galaxy S
samsung time ke sath features kam karrha hai, just like ther are gonna remove charger from s21
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
uo Samsung nehi uska theory karta hain remove...ios jo karega ie hangsung bhi uo karega....
0 Likes