Original topic:

secret folder dedicated fingerprint option

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 08:00 PM)
drpdas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am using this app on my S20 Plus... Under the fingerprint setting the 'Dedicated Fingerprint ' option is missing. I previously used S8 where I was able to register a dedicated fingerprint to open the secret folder from the lock screen. Now I have the unlock the phone and then click on the app, then give the fingerprint to access the secret folder. I am attaching a pic of the option of dedicated fingerprint that I had on my S8 that is missing on my S20 Plus

10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
that is only available for the physical scanner not for on screen fingerprint scanner
0 Likes
maddy274
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no. i was using s10 earlier and it was there
0 Likes
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
this option is moved to secure folder settings.. open secure folder then settings ..
drpdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I checked secure folder setting... It is not there.
drpdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Previously in S8 I had it on secret folder setting
0 Likes
KG4
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did this option come back to S20 Ultra or still is not there? is available to S9, Note 8 and Note 10. How come is not on S20 Ultra?  I will buy one only if it has that option.

0 Likes
WiseGuys
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

saya pengguna Samsung Note 20 Ultra, sebelumnya saya pakai Note 10.

saya mau tanya untuk mengaktifkan DEDICATED FINGERPRINT di secure folder itu bagaimana ?

karena saya tidak temukan. pada Note 10 saya muncul tapi di Note 20 Ultra tidak muncul.

Tolong solusinya, karena akses cepat fingerprint ke secure folder lebih berfungsi tanpa harus mengaktifkan terlebih dahulu secure folder.

0 Likes
kbrc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the only excotement using a secure folder was due to dedicated finger print. somehow samsung miss it in their new flagchip mobiles like s20, s20+, s21 etc , after giving this featires in s10 plus which i was using previously
0 Likes
_Anderid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

drpdas, bro same issue I also faceing right now. My phone have also dedicated fingerprint option which was working very well until I updated my phone, now I've unlock my phone first then click the secure folder button in the control panel then it will be open. That make no sense. I mean why give dedicated fingerprints option and mention that you will open secure folder form lockscreen quickly and securely. When people can see your secure folder tab in recent tab. Did you have any solution bro. I'm out of idea.

0 Likes