Original topic:

samsung india

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 11:34 AM)
shivam752
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
is next time we will get snapdragon like rest of the world or do we have to compromise as always like as always, my s20 ultra even can compete oneplus 7 series,they had even 8series 🤣😂 s20 ultra is an beast in snapdragon version and mine exynos version is just a waste.
samsung india always cheat us i had buyed the s20 ultra at price of 97k,and they had given what an exynos chip,else the world is using snapdragon, and they reduce the price of phone to around 15k-20k injust 7 months, pub-g doesn't support even 90 fps,neither it support e sim,am using samsung s series from the past 3 yearwhen s9+ was launch,its my last samsung phone now on ward ifam investing this much huge amount i will not prefer buying samsung, i will go for oneplus its cheaper than samsung and had everything in it,just hate apple, and now its samsung indian is playing with our money and emotion, even 45k oneplus 7tpro is much more faster than s20 ultra

8 Comments
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
its obviously true
0 Likes
sinha1122
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
holo
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Next time Snapdragon users will compromise because Exynos 2100 will be faster and better than the Snapdragon 888. Also the midrange Exynos 1080 kills the flagship Snapdragon 865+, so, what does that conclude? Yiu arr living under a rock. These posts annoy the hell out of me.
Jassimsheik28
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yeah bro its true but it takes some time
samfan156
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yaahhh exynos2100 is a beast it beat all flagship processor in Android segment
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
wait exynos 2100 can beat snapdragon and will be far more better than snapdragon.
shivam752
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if you are buying a phone and spending around 1lakh and you expect that in future phone will beast this is ok. am buying phone now if in future processor will be good then i will be most happy but not this time
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
ya I agree 👍
0 Likes