Original topic:

s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-09-2023 04:32 AM)
Members_MpYUpfe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Recently, I experienced an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The phone shut down unexpectedly and wouldn't turn on, no matter what I tried - not with the Bixby + down keys or any other method. The phone didn't even vibrate upon start. After taking it to the lab, they replaced the screen and told me everything was fine. I performed a quick test and everything seemed to be working normally. I rebooted the phone and wiped the cache partition, which seemed to help for about an hour. But then, the phone rebooted by itself and wouldn't turn back on. Interestingly, it was still able to power external devices using its USB-C port. When I took it back to the lab, they informed me that the main board was faulty, which was strange after a year and a half of usage.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue with their S21 Ultra, or if this could be related to the new phone model. I'm hoping to find out if this is a common occurrence or just a rare bug.

3 Comments
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I haven't read such an issue as of now.
Yes the screen death issue was known.....
0 Likes
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
How much did they charged for the service.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes