Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s20 heating issue while using camera

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 09:45 AM)
divzz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am in very much pain regarding this issue #HEATING.Every morning i got up and i find that my phone is heated up. And while using camera only for 3 to 5 minutes it gets too much heat up and drain too much battery  in few minutes.
27 Comments
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm facing heating issues too while using the camera. 😞
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
any else issue do u face in this device
0 Likes
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
1) Was facing auto restart issue since the first day and even after updating the device but now it hasn't happened since past 3-4 days which is good.
2) Around 8-10% battery drains in standby mode (overnight)
3) Facing autofocus issues in camera app as well as in Snapchat & Instagram.
4) The device gets a bit warm even when you are scrolling through your Twitter/Instagram feeds for more than 5 minutes.
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Right after i wrote this, i was scrolling through the Members app and suddenly saw a green horizontal line and the phone restarted. Device got really hot after the restart especially in the camera area. This is really annoying! 🤧
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Update: I had visited the service center later today out of frustration and they approved for a replacement. Hoping the issue won't repeat in the other device that I'll receive tomorrow. 🙏🏽
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
can u please elaborate on how u get the replacement
0 Likes
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to the service center and tell them about the issues that you are facing. They'll inspect the device and if it's less than 15 days of purchase, you are eligible for an exchange.
0 Likes
divzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
didn't they said that ur device seems to ok ...likewise they always do
0 Likes
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Actually they suggested me upfront to complete the procedure as soon as possible because i was running out of time else i wouldn't have got the exchange. So they were supportive in a way...
0 Likes