Original topic:

s10 lite screen guard

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 10:14 PM)
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
S10 Lite users is screen guard necessary?

Please help me with the reviews those who are not using screen guards.
0 Likes
18 Comments
Galaxy S
Screen Guard are always necessary. If you are living in a place like Rajasthan where dust is more then you will have scratches because sand can scratch even gorilla glass. For better experience you can use tempered glass where the touch is good. If this work mark this comment as solution.
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
necessary bro screen guard one type of security out screen display
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you are ok with scratches on screen then not necessary.
Otherwise is necessary.
Second necessary accessory is soft tpu case. It will avoid screen crack from corner in case of fall.
I am using hammer guard plastic screen protector without any finger print issues on my A71.
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am using ringke cover for S10 lite
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
always use tempered glass brother its necessary
Galaxy S
Yes screen guard is necessary thing to protect your display.
You can use tempered glass with a good silicon /TPU cover protect you devices from unnecessary minor scratches .
For instance if you drop your phone accidentally the screen can be saved by absorbing shock of crack or dent to the tempered glass .

If you are satisfied with my response then click on the 3 dots near my comment and accept it as solution to help others .
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you so much everyone for the advice.
0 Likes
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
The reason I am asking is I have been to shops most of the shopkeeper doesn't have good screen guard for the S10 lite
0 Likes
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And in my S10 lite the shopkeeper has applied the A71 screen guard which the camera hole does not perfectly fit so the sides of the phone.
0 Likes