Original topic:

one ui for s9 and note 9

(Topic created on: 12-03-2018 11:32 PM)
sky99
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So apparently the one ui beta test version of android pie is not being launched in india.
We will get the final build in January end or feb start when its released.
Its not the late software update that bugs me or so many of us.

India has a very large base of owners for samsung s series and their profit margin.
Yet its always usa and south korea ,uk and other countries that receive the test versions.
India either comes in last or not at all. 

It comes down to we being a big comsumer base yet being treated like last.

Just some thoughts 

What do u guys think ??
19 Comments
vishalneelam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
mr sahil Rana plz leave community buddy
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Correct
0 Likes
shekharnaik
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
100% true
0 Likes
devil11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
really disappointed with #samsung
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
29th February as per गुपाँगाँदास
0 Likes
sky99
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
its the same thats gonna happen to the final version....rest of world will start receiving in January....in india they will launch by feb end or march
0 Likes
Obelix
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I completely agree with you. I recently bought the Note 9 and it still comes with Android 8.1 which really sucks . And I also hate them not just for delayed updates but also providing us Indians with an overpriced inferior Exynos CPU version, I would take the Qualcomm variant any day. Plus the stylus in the new Note 9 is super cheap quality...a plastic body with a metal top, even without inflicting any damage the plastic holding the top simply cracked up. The Note 8 Stylus was far sturdier.
0 Likes
ompa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hi guys... The reason for the delay in beta was cos of non-comaptibility to LTE which is in big usage in india thanks to jio...
0 Likes
Vivek072007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
still i feel......being a past one plus user......samsung could atleast follow pne plus interms of featuristic changes in any system update
0 Likes
shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i am going to rollback from pie beta 3 to stable orea ..because i dont like the picture quality in pie camera ..😒 gcam also be not supported in this pie beta..
0 Likes