Original topic:

never trust samsung

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 07:28 AM)
lalit21
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
After these shitsung people have troubled me to core followed after robbing me off 74000 for s20 plus. I got into severe issues with battery and network issues, first they made me run 40 days plus, then accepted issue with power and gave offer of repair and battery replacement on new handset where as i had reported issue within 14 days. Now they want me to visit service center 4th time and wait for 4 hours as these beggers do not have spare hadset (setting up phone after format everytime is pain mr samsung). Samsung will you pay one day salary i loose taking leave from army authorities just for **bleep** hadset 4th time. This is happening after i have been a loyal customer for 10 years plus. 

NEVER TRUST THEIR WARRANTY 

NEVER TRUST THEIR CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS 

NEVER TRUST CEO AND RESPONSE FROM HIS OFFICE 

NEVER TRUST THEIR SERVICE CENTER NO RESPONSE FROM SERVICE HEAD 

This is is reality check for samsung.. this is what they really do to customers. In past 10 years never have i visited even single service center as i was satisfied with handsets..but this 1st and last experience has educated me to stay away from them forever.. THEY HAVE MADE A BIG FOOL OUT OF ME SHIFTING ME FROM ONE AGENT TO ANOTHER AND ASKING ME TO VISIT SERVICE CENTER AS IF ITS A HOLIDAY PACKAGE..BUY S20 FONE AND HAVE BUMPER OFFER OF FREE HARASSED SERVICE CENTER VISITS. MY QUESTION TO SAMSUNG ? ARE YOU SERIOUS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS OR ARE YOU TYPICAL CHINESE ONE ROBBING OFF PEOPLE AND THROWING THEM ON THEIR OWN I NEED ANSWER NOW.. WHY THE HELL 4TH VISIT? WHO THE HELL IS TECHNICAL TEAM HEAD WHO IS CONVENIENTLY SITTING IN OFFICE REJECTING ISSUES AND MAKING AN ARMY OFFICER RUN LIKE THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Posted on fb .. join and initiate the drive pls.. i am fed up from these people.. have filled consumer court case as well.details will be shared soon.

Fresh update : filled 3 cases in  high court  agaist samsung for mental harassment, loss of reputation, fraud and  misleading  customer.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
So true, But admin to kya uski to salary mil rahi h.
Vo kyun time kharab karega issues par dhyaan dene main..
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yeah
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If this is what you said...Then this is totally Unacceptable/Unjustified and if they keep on doing like this then One day they Might Struggle for Customers....
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
absolutely 200% true.. they want me leave my job and sit in **bleep** service center..and tell my army authorities that sorry boss i am busy sorting samsung..
jay05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have gone through similar steps. I'm currently using the replaced device but the service centers here in Mumbai aren't open yet. I'll be visiting the service center once they open and will demand for a full refund as this device is full of cra*p. Not even worth 25k imo.
It heats so much that I have to keep it switched off as I fear it'll blast.
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
exactly..**bleep** device.. worthless junk of metal..kindly post the same..on fb on samsung page in community..on my post
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We are with u bro! they are good 4 nothing 😷
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thanks
lalit21
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
seems like admin & shitsung are sleeping