Request you to perform some trouble shooting steps shared below to resolve the issue:
• Ensure that the screen contains an on-screen sensor and is not scratched or damaged.
• Please use a Samsung screen protector and check by registering the fingerprint again.
• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
•If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
• If the issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
• If issue persists, please visit the nearby service center for the inspection of the device.
To locate the Service center, click the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/
Team Samsung Members