Original topic:

lock screen issue

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 10:07 AM)
vips1990
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had updated week before to ui 2.0 beta version but facing screen lock issue after hard reset 2 times same problem happened again. Then i visited to service centre they downgraded to pie but still facing screen lock problem.

Now not be able to upgrade also as status is showing withdraw. If any one knows the solution plz hlp.
7 Comments
ketani72
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
No apparent solution is coming to my mind. After going back to Stable Android Pie it should not have happened in the first place. I think you should visit the Samsung Care Center once again.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
don't worry hope u have update fingerprint recognition
0 Likes
vips1990
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
vishnu10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Actually even that won't help for long. I didn't upgrade to UI 2.0 but I too faced this issue. I was using biometrics for unlocking. But after about 3 days usage it was not allowing biometrics too with message "for security concerns, please use your pattern to unlock"
0 Likes
Galaxy S
wait for new update
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there,
Request you to perform some trouble shooting steps shared below to resolve the issue:
• Ensure that the screen contains an on-screen sensor and is not scratched or damaged.
• Please use a Samsung screen protector and check by registering the fingerprint again.
• Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
•If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
• If the issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
• If issue persists, please visit the nearby service center for the inspection of the device.
To locate the Service center, click the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members
0 Likes
vips1990
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
this issue come after beta ui 2.0 update now i am downgraded to pie so no bug update come in pie snd service center doent have any update
0 Likes