Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

There are star videos taken in Galaxy S23 Ultra Hyperlapse mode, in Switzerland, where I had a vacation.I was able to record the stars and galaxies... View Post

I bought this phone with official warranty.The official warranty has expired for three months.I have not given any update on my phone.But still giving... View Post

After first software and other security updates, are things okay with all? I would like to know specially the camera part! Please let me know so that... View Post

In S23 ultra there is no option to add password for power off. So if someone stole my phone he can easily shut my phone and Find my phone option will... View Post

My screenshot and camera photo & video automatically vanished 4 times since I bought this phone. No solution provided yet.If I hadn't Google... View Post

Dear admins and Samsung teamYour recent update of 6.1 is totally trash and garbage on Samsung s23 ultra. I have been using S series for years but... View Post

I am unable to locate the default dictionary app in the app drawer in my S23. It is showing in installed apps though.Can anyone help? View Post