Original topic:

battery sucks

(Topic created on: 11-24-2017 03:45 PM)
nmnadeem
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
after last update October patch.device really getting worst.planning to sell this f***g s8. wannay buy an i7+.
problem is 1, over heating. upto 108 degree celcius.
2, battery darining. sot only 2 hour takes 100 to 30%
did hard reset after update.no improvement. closed all the things like gps,location. display resulation just low. though no improvement. after every updates battery drains faster then previous. device getting extrem hot after little use.attached screenshot.
dear admin honestly resolve this prblm.plenty od user facing same issues after update. solve quickly. othewish planning to switch to iphone.9d498845-badd-401e-af39-d391bbd5293b.jpg
cbb4e566-49d9-4338-9fe2-c9705bfdb0ed.jpg
0 Likes
19 Comments
nmnadeem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
that was yesterday a5e95d59-dea5-492a-84af-522b63a2d600.jpg
0 Likes
nmnadeem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😭d1fb7537-bc5d-4e9f-bdf8-e385bac95825.jpg
0 Likes
Pulkit9292
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is mine and i'll exchange my s8+ with iPhone 8 plus. 127f3c00-8508-4fa9-b337-acfc397f8d60.jpg
0 Likes
nmnadeem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes bro. just disappointed on samsung 😭
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Same happened to me with my S7. After update to October Security Patch, Battery Life Sucks and Camera Quality Degraded. Next Time, I'll make sure I never buy any Samsung Phone. Pathetic company!
0 Likes
nmnadeem
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes bro. why foolish company degraded their reputation by providing stupid update? now its time to proveide another update for resolviing such issue. otherwise we have to switch over iphone 😭
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Time to sell my S7 and get an iPhone. Samsung is intentionally making poor updates for its old flagship phones like S7, S7 Edge to frustrate the users enough so we buy their latest flagship. This is all about planned obsolescence. This is useless update bro. My S7 camera quality is now like cheap Chinese phone after the latest update. 😒😔😕
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you."

0 Likes
Pulkit9292
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
why can't you guys provide a stable update, everytime whenever we are posting stuff about the battery drain, we always get to see your post about the troubleshoot. The phone is fine and we are using the phone normally, the issue is with you're software.