Original topic:

Worst experience with Samsung s20 fe..plz guys dnt buy it or never allow any1 to

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 11:04 PM)
Drsaqib
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Itz the worst smartphone on dis universe...
Battery - Rubbish
Overheats every 10 mins

.it iz worst dem covid 19...
Waste of money
Dont buy

76 Comments
Galaxy S
Thatswhy i changed my profile name🤣😆
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Wow height of free time in your life or nothing to do with your apple?... Hahaha Joking 😉
Galaxy S
🤣🤣😆 i did my work with my ipad ... so came to see my old friends here ... I am here from 4 years bro
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Wasting your time from 4 years? I would have moved on from this sorry from your "hangsum" community. 🙂
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Wasting time from 4 years ? Recently my device started problem bro ...
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nah i mean if you have so much hate for a company that you have also bothered to change your name for that isn't strange? I mean samsung hasn't forced to buy their device and also haven't stopped you from moving in your life. ? Isn't it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Let's issues come in your device you also do that .... my tv ,refrigerator, washing machine, Ac all by Samsung...but in case of devices it's hangsung only ..no doubt in this 😎
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You are still running away from my question my friend 🤣
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
He won't answer your question since he had been fooled by the **bleep** Products around the market... and he is still using s9.. so have the idea about his device choice... cuz even samsung knew s8 n s10 was better option 🤣
N that is why F62 is released on Exynos 9825 (modified version of 9820 in s10)...

N who the hell in this world still uses a phone with 4gb ram... i mean even a 12k phone now have 6gb ram...

It shows he is an **bleep**... using a limited hardware and whini whining about it..