Active Level 3
I have galaxy s10+ and i ran the geekbench score for my cpu and every time it is showing me less than 400 in single core. Last 2 times it is even less than A50's score. What's the point of buying a flagship worth 3 times more money when the company has to provide more or lrss the same performance. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG AGAIN. I would suggest you all to look for brands who have much more to offer, my father bought realme 7 yesterday, and trust me for a 17k worth of phone, it has almost everything SAMSUNG will offer in a flagship. Comparing it side by side with my s10+, it really gave me the insecurity because it is competing in every way, and maybe in some cases winning too.

19 Comments
Active Level 6
update the software bro, you'll know the truth.
Active Level 6
The points may varry accordingly. But not that much. If your device lagging then contact service center. Clear the background application and run the benchmark.
Active Level 4
I don't think we should be sole dependent on benchmark scores. Sometime, I've seen less scoring benchmark cpu gives good performance that a good scoring one.
trust me i have been a bigger samsung fan than you'll ever be. I made everyone buy samsung phones in my home. but the truth is, things aren't same anymore. it isn't that this is the first issue I'm having, it took a lot more than that to made me turn against samsung. as i said my father's phone, it is giving much better performance, geekbench wise and else also. but i guess it's just time to accept the truth by us and moreover, the company needs to accept and address the issue.
Active Level 6
Maybe the software has some issue.
and how is that any user's fault and not the company's.
Active Level 5
First change power mode to optimized as its in medium power saving mode as seen in your screenshot. Then test again.
hahahah it's high performance mode bro, know the difference.