Original topic:

Worst Smartphone provider!!! READ BEFORE BUYING!!!

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 04:08 PM)
thisisayushverma
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s10+ and i ran the geekbench score for my cpu and every time it is showing me less than 400 in single core. Last 2 times it is even less than A50's score. What's the point of buying a flagship worth 3 times more money when the company has to provide more or lrss the same performance. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG AGAIN. I would suggest you all to look for brands who have much more to offer, my father bought realme 7 yesterday, and trust me for a 17k worth of phone, it has almost everything SAMSUNG will offer in a flagship. Comparing it side by side with my s10+, it really gave me the insecurity because it is competing in every way, and maybe in some cases winning too.

0 Likes
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Didn't click on the photo. So thought it was power saving mode.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1. Are you on the same version of geekbench on both devices?

2. Are you facing better performance in the A50 than the S10+ while doing the exact same task?

3. Do you believe that benchmark apps don't always work as expected?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
1. yes of course
2. I'm talking in general how samsung is creating **bleep** and we're buying it. I'm telling to consider a whole new brand who cares.
3. maybe, maybe not but app is just to give a number to all the problems I'm facing using this phone.
0 Likes
Chitwan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dnt worry....Exynos 1000 will be killer.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
oh really, will they ship it to my s10 plus?!
0 Likes
Chitwan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i also have s10 plus..no performance issues... also i ve nvr run these tests...happy using phone without any problem..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
good for you
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What are you going to do with these benchmark scores? Launch a spacecraft to Mars? For average users they don't care. I get for Power users this is bull*. And only Exynos is to blame. If only we were in the western World we could have sued Samsung for providing sub par chips
0 Likes
Galaxy S
and how is that my fault that I'm born on the other side of the planet? and with these benchmark scores I'm not even able to use the basic functions smoothly, can't even imagine if it can even even launch a game to launch a spacecraft to mars. and I'm not talking about filling against them, i mean we could. I'm just advising every to consider other brands which provide much more value. we went samsung to compare with Apple inc. but the truth is that it can't even stand infront of brands like mi or realme.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes