Original topic:

Whydid you remove Game tools and game recording option?

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 05:10 PM)
Shekharmine
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Whythe hell you removed game recording option? i am going to sell this bull **bleep**(galaxy s9+) and switching to Apple to record games.
from last 4 years i am using game tools to record games and upload in youtube. now you removed the option to record. so kicking this device to trash,
not only this,
C9 Pro
S7 edge
S8 plus
S9 Plus
Tab S4,
all these going to sell and i won't switch to samsung.
Good byr forever.
17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
inbuilt recording option is there ....what is your android version?we all are recording game by this
0 Likes
Shekharmine
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One UI 2.0
Android 10
Game Launcher v4.2.03.4
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you are saying that everything present in one ui 2.0 .....see screenshot 👇...screen recording feature is more advanced than pie....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
now which feature you want?all are present.....may you didn't follow game tool termination notice properly....because Samsung clearly said that it will be there as it is for those devices which came preinstalled with this
0 Likes
EUROgamers
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After the new update, if you swipe the notification bar down twice, you can look for a button that says screen record, If you press it, then it will record the screen for you and when you press that button again or the notification bar or the tool at the top right, then it will stop recording

all options are there , just changed the place
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
game tool is there bro
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm using galaxy s8 indian version
0 Likes