Original topic:

Why Samsung give more for S23 Ultra than S24 Ultra in exchange

(Topic created on: 07-11-2024 03:16 PM)
Techcraft
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Well, Me and My friend tried to check what value we can get for S23 Ultra (256GB) and S24 Ultra (512GB) in exchange when we try to purchase Z Fold 6 and What we found was alarming.

Samsung gives 71,100INR for S23 Ultra and 65,000INR for S24 Ultra. What kind of joke is this? Why does last year's flagship get more value for return than the one launched just few months ago? Please someone explain this

Please find the screenshot for proof.

14 Comments
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It's probably bcoz Sam expects old phone users to upgrade early compare to latest phone users. Now who's gonna trade in S24U for Fold6. Very few. Whereas S23U users may go for upgrade bcoz they're using it for more than 15 months. So, to lure old phone users, they adopt such mkting tactics. In fact they earn more from S23U trade in than S24U or fold5 due to it getting sold at a reasonable good price bcoz the buyer of these 2nd hand phones have to pay less and they get sort of latest phones with good features that too at cheap price.
Techcraft
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's a possibility
Defender110
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True👍
_manish
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
👍
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bcoz S23 Ultra is Successful mobile

&

S24 Ultra is Failed Mobile
Techcraft
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Isn't it too early for anyone to classify S24U as a failed phone?
0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It had Lot of Issues when Compared to S23 Ultra....

Even though it's Samsung Flagship Mobile, It's not Fixing the issues in it......
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Bhai aap na jyada pareshan ho S24 Ultra se, fenk do isko or pareshani door karo.. sach..aapki har ek post bus isi liye hoti hai.. mujhe koi pure 1 lakh bhi de to m na dun apna S24 Ultra.. I am happy with its performance and Camera.. I don't have any complaint, and I got any I won't cry in each and every post..
Techcraft
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree with the performance part, I am also really happy with my S24U
0 Likes