Original topic:

Welcome to green line issue s21 fe user's

(Topic created on: 08-10-2023 09:41 PM)
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I can surely tell that going to samsung service center is useless....they are not going to replace it for free.
0 Likes
TrqHsn
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they are asking nearly 174 usd to replace the screen.
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah in my case today they asked me 11000 INR for screen replacement. But Im not going to pay any single penny because its samsung responsibility. I will try my best to get my right. I will uodate you. Kindly update me also.
technoprabin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same here I'm also facing the same issue
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Exactly the same thing happened for me. After 2 weeks of July update suddenly i notice 1ne line in my S21 Fe display and I'm shocked. After continuous call to customer support and several emails to Samsung India headoffice they asked me to pay GST and service charge amount which cost around 2800 rs. I have decided to pay the said amount and probably I'm gonna boycott Samsung product(S) in future. You can see OnePlus officially announced it got lifetime screen replacement policy for this line issues on their smartphone. Goodbye Samsung!!!

Second line just appeared yesterday 17th Aug 2023 week after the 1st one.Screenshot_20230818_084041_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20230818_084130_WhatsApp.jpg
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Don't pay anything bro...why we should pay our hard earned money even when it's totally Samsung fault. Almost all S series phones are having this issue. Samsung must provide free screen replacement for this. Btw I've also decided to not go for Samsung devices in future.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Those idiots not ready to replace affected display for free. I have paused all updates and will exchange this trash with new brand this Diwali. No way to believe this Samsung anymore!
Pankajdhiman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Great decision....they also told me that they only can give 25% discount on screen replacement. They accepted their fault but not ready to replace the screen FOC.
technoprabin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Have repaired it ?
0 Likes