Original topic:

Voice breaks when galaxy watch is connected

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 11:07 PM)
fakhri265
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone
Happy and prosperous new year to all of you.

I have s22 ultra and samsung watch4.
I observed that when my watch is connected with my phone I experience break in voice while talking on calls. Any assistance would be of great help. Thank you.
4 Comments
coolater07
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
From where you heard the break of voice from your phone or from your watch i also have the same has you i have ultra and watch4. If it s your watch I believe it the connection between your bluetooth. Just try to reset your watch and try it again.
0 Likes
fakhri265
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am having issue from my phone only. I don't know if I can talk on my watch. However I tried resetting network setting from settings-general management-reset network settings. Also restore default my watch but still the same. Softwares on my phone and watch are upto date. Let's see if samsung release any patch for this.
0 Likes
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have experienced the same while using botim, and it still persists.
I suppose Its the issue with the botim. But its annoying. The only option is to turn off Bluetooth or to turn the voice output onto speaker or phone option from output selection, where you can see it as being constantly switched between Bluetooth and earpiece.

Mostly because of coding issue from botim side.

Haven't experienced the same with any other apps or regular calls.
0 Likes
fakhri265
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My issue is with regular call and with zoom. So looks like problem persists. Have you tried with reset network settings on phone and restore default your watch? If you already do this then you can try creating a bixby routine to route sound output to phone or whatever way bixby allows you.
0 Likes