Original topic:

#VerticalGreenLineOnS20Plus

(Topic created on: 05-24-2022 03:20 PM)
sandyjais
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all members of Samsung users I had recently updated the latest Security Patch on my S20+ but today I found a Vertical Green line on my Screen which is not going back I think #Samsung has #Intentionally provided this bug on S20+ because I have found many more owners like me are facing the same issues, I request all the S20+ users to unitedly take this issue to several social media platforms, what's the use of buying a #Flagship Mobile and #Facing these kind of issues 
15 Comments
SaurabhSikka
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

similar issue coming since 21st may, really did not expect flagship experience to be so poor

sandyjais
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is not the #Experience #Expected from a #Flagship phone that too of #Samsung Make
0 Likes
Jayeshgk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue
kamalcg
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

i am also facing this vertical green line issue after software update on 24/5/2022.

i feel samsung has to send some patches or software to get rid of this issue.

as many r facing similar problems after software update it is related to that.they have the obligation to rectify this.how to bring this to their attention.or r they watching this dialogue

HariMajeti
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Same happened to me suddenly appeared green line
TusharBhoir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am facing same issue, is your issue resolved?
sandyjais
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not resolved till now
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/ 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
bchauhan31
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes