Original topic:

Using fingerprint scanner with screen protector

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 09:14 PM)
DevilBeing
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Guys i am facing lot of issues with fingerprint unlock in my phone. I am using uv screen protector and in order to unlock my phone i have to try multiple times and it keeps asking to press harder. Is there a solution fr it? I mean in such a way that i can use screen protector also and use fingerpint scanner. I am on android 10 beta.
19 Comments
Galaxy S
@Kawasak bhai Har baar bas ye nahi bol sakte ke Underscreen fingerprint banaya hi kyun, 1st Thing is people need something new + Its more usable cus some people dont wanna pick up the phone and poke in his back 🤣🤣. And second no company prefer using any Glass Screen protector, They want tbe phones to be used the way they are. Ab btw maan lete h agar koi jadu ho jaye or ye scanner glass protector ke sath kaam bhi karne lage to parson koi bolega ji main 2 gladd protector lagaunga mere ko jyaada protection chahiye or fir usmien bhi use Ultrasonic scanner working chahiye hoga 🤷‍♂️.. so
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
lol bro it's just a joke for me
0 Likes
Goud1982
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro go for normal screen protector. UV glass is not suitable for in display fingerprint
Pawan_kumar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
go with face recognition lock bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
less secure bro
DevilBeing
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i know the alternatives bro . but i need solution for fingerprint
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
best is that Samsung should remove fingerprint scanner and should feature 3d face id type
0 Likes
anku86
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
dome glass is best but very expensive and another option is gorilla brand tempered glass protector. Touch works fine on both.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Go with the original Samsung screenprotector or gadgetshieldz screen protector.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps:
> If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue
> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.
> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.
> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.
Nevertheless if you still have similar problems while registering or scanning your fingerprints, please visit to the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.
For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes