Original topic:

Unavailable samsung S10lite Dispaly

(Topic created on: 10-20-2023 08:38 PM)
Balaiah143
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Team,

I bought samsung S10lite mobile on March10,2020. But unfortunately my mobile display flickering and showing yellow colour shading.When I went samsung service centre they advised to me change the display. I agreed and paid 2000 advance to them but after 2 days they called to me displays are unavailable all over India.

Please advice to me how I can repair. Even samsung not providing spare parts atleast 3 years .we can't buy new phones every 3 years right?
2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, you want to replace your device battery but it's not available in the service center as the company has stopped manufacturing the part for older products. However, we would request kindly reach the member port so we can coordinate with the parts team and try to help with the same.

To reach the member application helpline please follow the given path: Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question> Type your query > Send.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
TejaMV
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even for my 6 months old S21fe, Samsung unable to provide a charging port. That part is not available with samsung
0 Likes